Elastomeric roof coatings from Green•Go Technologies provide a seamless roofing membrane that stays watertight longer than conventional seamed roofs.
Annoying roof problems can now be solved at a fraction of the cost to replace your roof, and avoid the disruption that comes with it. Roof coatings can be used to restore metal, asphalt built up, modified bitumen, polyurethane foam, and single ply roofs.
- Stop Leaks – 2/3 of roof replacements are performed because of roof leaks. Break the roof repair cycle with elastomeric coatings.
- Stay Open – Roof coatings can be installed in about half the time of re-roofing with little or no disruption to your operations.
- Keep the Heat Out – Reflect up to 90% of the heat by installing cool roof coatings. Dark roofs absorb and store heat and release it at night.
- Reduce Your Energy Bill – A roof coating job can pay for itself through reduced energy bills in the summer. You may be eligible for energy rebates.
- White is the New Green – 10% of landfill waste is attributed to roofing materials. Help save the earth by keeping your roof in service a little longer.